The Hague Convention Bureau is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for promoting the city of The Hague as a business events destination. We offer tailer-made advice and help you in the organization of business meetings or conferences.
Our staff is widely experienced in all matters pertaining to business meetings and (association) conferences. We are eager to participate in the planning and preparation phases and offer advice and guidance free of charge.
As a neutral and independent consultant, we offer a number of practical services:
- Offering tailor-made advice on relevant facilities, services and selected suppliers.
- Organising networking meetings between potential organisers and suppliers.
- Organising site visits and familiarisation trips.
- Setting up and assisting in bid procedures.
- Providing advice on social programmes, incentives and partner programmes.
- Distributing promotional materials (free or at cost).
The Convention Bureau supports you with a bid procedure including the following services:
- The design and manufacture of customized bid book and other promotional materials.
- Gathering the necessary documents and letters of recommendation.
- Establishing contacts with relevant suppliers in the region.
- Organise site inspections within this framework.
Contact one of our experts!
Affiliations & Memberships